Meet Up Regulations
Meet Up Solutions have two Content Visibility settings: Public and Private. These settings determine how much of a group’s content and membership information is visible to member and non-members.
Public Meet Ups is always visible to anyone, no matter the Content Visibility settings:
- Meet up titles, dates and times
- Meet up events description
- Meet Up Host and organizer
Meetup group reviews
- Meet up group admin—including co-organizers
Private Meet Ups is hidden from non-members and search engines:
The usernames and profile information of the group’s members
The location for past and upcoming events
- The event descriptions for past and present Meetups
The Meetup group’s photo albums
The Meetup group’s Discussions
Only Verified members host private meetup, Once a private meetups created, it cannot be made public again.